Sailing Again

Hello! This blog focuses mainly on me, rather the things that i have achieved so far! Or even things that makes me happy everyday :D and due to the changed of home ( referring to my blogs, formerly i owned 'annakim.kettobase.com' from Rose-chan's domain circa 2010-11 i think? ) and I've been looking for a new home when the host got shut down, still have the backup entries, but I've decided to make everything from scratch again and after thinking so hard, rather buying my own domain, which i'm not sure if i can keep that up for life lol, i ended up signing here! for cases like it will exist for a lifetime *cries* and i can do backread when im old lol

Well anyway! This blog originally started around 2011, but due to some reason i've abandoned it. BUT I'm pretty sure i can manage to run this blog now!

NOTE : What you see is what you get, this is all about me and my unbelievable hobbies!

Layout : Formerly an OP Theme, but decided to make it simple in the end! *Cheers

Friday, January 11, 2013

FILM Z Sanji materials completed

Crossplay Plan #02 : Sanji , of FILM Z

Finally bought the FUR i've been looking fr decades! And the shoes, fabrics, and shoes! It's time to stitch em!

BTW, i bought this when i was looking for the FUR! xD i was like aklsjd lakjsdlkasd when i saw this! My new bed sheet, now i can dream and become a pirate king while sleeping! ~~~ヾ(^∇^)





SANJI Make up trial! I tried doing the wig and eyebrow style of Sanji-kun with only using the left side of my face lol xD Tho i dnt have any eye make up yet, AND COSTUME orz.. i still don't know where to buy a Fur coat for the film z crossplay... welp!


And lastly! As promised! The very wishlist of the week, Eyelid Sticker, Eyelashes glue! and i even bought that false eyelashes (bottom)lol xD



2 comments:

  1. OMG ANNA! WHERE DID YOU BUY THAT EYELID STICKER HERUPE MEEEEEE.

    Fure for le Sanji <3

    Btw, this is Arren HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha bakaaa, UR NAME! xD At saizen, daiso, japan home desu! u can ask the people there fr "eyelid sticker" xD

      Delete