Sailing Again

Hello! This blog focuses mainly on me, rather the things that i have achieved so far! Or even things that makes me happy everyday :D and due to the changed of home ( referring to my blogs, formerly i owned 'annakim.kettobase.com' from Rose-chan's domain circa 2010-11 i think? ) and I've been looking for a new home when the host got shut down, still have the backup entries, but I've decided to make everything from scratch again and after thinking so hard, rather buying my own domain, which i'm not sure if i can keep that up for life lol, i ended up signing here! for cases like it will exist for a lifetime *cries* and i can do backread when im old lol

Well anyway! This blog originally started around 2011, but due to some reason i've abandoned it. BUT I'm pretty sure i can manage to run this blog now!

NOTE : What you see is what you get, this is all about me and my unbelievable hobbies!

Layout : Formerly an OP Theme, but decided to make it simple in the end! *Cheers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Hypnotized Egoist; Guilty Crown - SUPERCELL


Lyrics:

Euterpe (TV Size Version)

Vocals: EGOIST
                                                                   Lyrics: ryo Composition: ryo Arrangement: ryo

Oh the wildflowers that bloomed, ah, please tell me
Why do people fight, hurting one another?
Oh the flower blooming nobly, what can you see from there?
Why can’t people forgive one another?
The rain passed and summer turned bluish, alone by itself
In front of me, you trembled faintly without saying a thing
To my withering friend, what are you thinking about?
How do you convey love with those speechless leaves?
Ah, the summer sun clouded over and the wind calmed down, both coming together
For my nameless friends, I’ll sing the proof of that you lived

Euterupe (TV Size Version)
Vocals: EGOIST
Saita no no hana yo   aa   douka oshiete o-kure
Hito wa naze   kizutsukeatte   arasou no deshou
Rin to saku hana yo   soko kara nani ga mieru
Hito wa naze   yurushiau koto   dekinai no deshou
Ame ga sugite natsu wa   ao o utsushita   hitotsu ni natte
Chiisaku yureta   watashi no mae de   nani mo iwazu ni
Karete yuku tomo ni   omae wa nani o omou
Kotoba o motanu   sono ha de nanto   ai o tsutaeru
Aa   natsu no hi wa kagette   kaze wa naida   futatsu ga kasanatte
Ikita akashi o   watashi wa utau   na mo naki tomo no tame

エウテルペ(TVサイズバーション)

歌:EGOIST
作詞:ryo 作曲:ryo 編曲:ryo
咲いた野の花よ ああ どうか教えておくれ
人は何故 傷つけあって 争うのでしょう
凛と咲く花よ そこから何が見える
人は何故 許し合うこと できないのでしょう
雨が過ぎて夏は 青を映した 一つになって
小さく揺れた 私の前で 何も言わずに
枯れてゆく友に お前は何を思う
言葉を持たぬ その葉でなんと 愛を伝える
ああ 夏の陽は陰って 風は凪いだ 二つが重なって
生きた証を 私は歌う 名もなき友のため

__________________________________________________________________

I feel kind of sharing this GC thing. :)

The song's title is "Euterpe" by EGOIST. Some people thought it's [ My Dearest ] By Supercell but it's not, It is stated in the ending credits. Also, EGOIST's vocalist is Chelly not Nagi (From Supercell, Former Vox). Chelly and Koeda are both young singers, Koeda won the audition that was held last May by Supercell - But then, that was just according to my so called research. So going back , the first time i heard this song while i was watching GC; i was like [feeling so nostalgic], I mean the Voice! I think it hypnotized me @_@  The first episode was just awesome 'EPIC' in short, also i noticed the ratings @gogoanime.com, First day= almost reached 500likers and 300comments. I think this Anime is worth watching till the end. I just want to recommend you guys this! Go Watch!


Anyways! i just finished reading DENGEKI DAISY till the latest chapter! I just love the story and how much Kurosaki love's Teru. There's this 'kilig' factor between them, tho there are many conflicts that made them seperated to each other, sad right? but yeah, they are back together 'again' and WAITING for the next chapter! So kilig.

__________________________________________________________________

DENGEKI DAISY

So i'm planning to read this MANGA's, Shoujo to be particular. It's really boring if i'll just focus on watching/reading Shounen Anime's so here is my new List.


. Akagami no Shirayukihime 
. Akuma to Love Song 
. Bokura wa Itsumo 
. Crimson Empire 
. Dengeki Daisy [43 Ongoing]
. Gokuraku Seishun Hockey Club 
. Hana no Kishi 
. Kimi ni Todoke 
. Beast Master [Done]
. Cosplay Animal [10 Ongoing]
. Sankarea [ Stalled ]
. Kisu yori mo Hayaku 
. L-DK 
. Momo 
. Reimei no Arcana 
. Sailor Fuku ni Onegai! 
. Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume 
. Skip Beat! 
. Sora Log 
. Shounen Dolls 
. Shouri no Akuma 

No comments:

Post a Comment